After the beginning of autumn, there is a large temperature difference between morning and evening, and many diseases come along with the autumn wind, such as children’s diarrhea, which is a common pediatric disease in autumn. Doctors remind that at present, children have gradually entered the high incidence period of autumn diarrhea, parents can not abuse antibiotics, early vaccination with children is the key.
I. diarrhea vaccine in autumn
Function: diarrhea in autumn is usually caused by rotavirus. Rotaviruses are named because they are shaped like wheels. As there is no specific treatment for viral diarrhea in children, only symptomatic treatment is available. Therefore, vaccination against autumn diarrhea, that is, rotavirus vaccine, is an effective way to prevent diarrhea.
1. Suitable recipients of rotavirus vaccine: infants under 5 years old;
2. Case: 148 yuan / time;
3. Inoculation method: the rotavirus vaccine is a sweet oral liquid, which does not need to be injected. Each oral dose is 3M1, suitable for children;
4. Side effects and Countermeasures after vaccination: there is no serious side effects after oral rotavirus vaccine, only a few children will have slight diarrhea and vomiting, most of which are caused by conditioned reflex of vaccine or vaccine taken out of refrigerator, which is caused by too low temperature stimulation, and can be eliminated within 2-3 days, generally without medication. In case of severe symptoms, please see a doctor in time.
5. “Rotavirus” does not continuously mutate like influenza virus, but the body’s immune time to it is relatively short, so the vaccine needs to be injected once a year to a year and a half, and the protection rate can reach 75% to 80%.
Function: influenza, also known as influenza, is an acute respiratory infectious disease caused by a highly variable influenza virus. 6-month-3-year-old infants are the high-risk group of influenza, the infection rate is more than 50%, 1.5-3 times higher than adults, and influenza vaccine can effectively prevent some specific infectious diseases caused by influenza virus.
Time: September to November every year is the golden time for influenza vaccination, especially from the middle of October to the end of November, which is more suitable for influenza vaccination.
1. The flu vaccine should be given in the same year. Because influenza virus is easy to mutate, the influenza virus strains are different every year. Therefore, every year, the epidemic prevention department should make the vaccine that may be popular in that year according to the forecast.
Class 2 and 4 babies should not be vaccinated: babies under 6 months old; babies with allergic constitution, especially those with egg allergy; children with congenital diseases; children with cold, fever, fever or acute attack, first treat the disease, and then vaccinate after the body recovers.
3. Influenza vaccine can not prevent common cold.
Comments are closed.