In addition to proper drug treatment, nutritional diet is very important in preventing and treating anemia. Lean beef, lean pork, milk, yolk, animal liver, animal blood, as well as green leafy vegetables, fruits, coarse grains, rich in iron and vitamins, of which pig liver, yolk, kelp, black sesame and other blood tonic effect is the best. But when eating tonic, we should pay attention to nourishing without greasy, and not too much for each meal. Following are several convenient and effective ways to supplement food:
(1) Red jujube peanut pot: 50 grams of dried jujube (or 15 grams of dried longan), 100 grams of peanut rice (without red clothes), 30-50 grams of brown sugar, boiled until the jujube is ripe and half rotten, and eaten every morning and evening.
(2) Sesame porridge: 30 grams black sesame, washed, fried, powdered, boiled with 60 grams of rice as porridge, with brown sugar to eat separately.
(3) Pig liver soup: 100g of pig liver, wash, remove fascia, slice, add water, boil soup with small fire, add soybean sauce and scallion white seasoning after pig liver is ripe, then add two braised eggs, take them in groups.
4) Pork liver soybean pot: 100 grams of pork liver, washed, sliced, 50 grams of soybean, boiled with water until the bean is rotten, and eaten separately every day.
(5) Pigskin jujube soup: 500 grams of pigskin is washed and depilated, stewed in water until thick soup, and 250 grams of jujube are boiled, and eaten with meals in succession.
(6) Spinach porridge: 100 grams of rice, boiled until the rice is rotten, add 50 grams of hot spinach in boiling water, cook for 5 minutes, serve separately.
(7) Black chicken soup: 1 male black chicken, cut into pieces, 3 grams of orange peel, 3 grams of ginger, 6 grams of pepper, stewed with Scallion vinegar sauce, and took the soup and meat separately.
(8) Bawei porridge: 300 grams of glutinous rice, 50 grams of Coix seed, 30 grams of red beans, 20 dates, 20 grams of lotus seeds, 20 grams of rice, 30 grams of raw yam and 30 grams of white lentils. First, coix, red beans, Qinshi rice and white lentils are boiled in a pot, then glutinous rice, dates and lotus seeds are boiled together until porridge is formed. They are eaten every morning and evening.