How does the baby bleed?
Babies often bleed because of abrasions, bumps and scratches. How can a new mother do the right first aid measures?
No matter how the baby is taken care of, it cannot avoid some accidents, and the most direct result of these accidental injuries is the baby’s bleeding. At this time, mothers should not panic too much, stabilize their emotions and provide the baby with correct first aid measures is the top priority.
When the baby is running and playing, it is easy to fall and hurt his nose, causing bleeding; Complex and changeable weather conditions are also an important reason for baby nosebleed. Dry air can easily lead to the lack of water in the baby’s nasal cavity, causing the baby to have nosebleed.
Six methods of hemostasis:
1 finger pressure hemostasis. When a small amount of bleeding occurs in a small wound, sterilized gauze can be placed on the wound pad, and the blood vessels on the upper part of the bleeding point can be pressed with fingers or palms to stop bleeding.
2. Stop bleeding with bamboo membrane. Bamboo inner film, known as the “elixir” for hemostasis, can stop bleeding immediately by sticking it on the site of mild trauma.
3. Stop bleeding with ice. If there is bleeding on the surface of the skin or under the skin, apply ice to the bleeding place, which can make the blood vessels contract, reduce bleeding and promote coagulation.
4. Rinse with cold water to stop bleeding. In case of soft tissue sprain and contusion, rinse with cold water immediately to accelerate hemostasis.
5. Stop bleeding with gray hair. Grind the hair into fine powder after burning and apply it to the wound to stop bleeding.
6 stop bleeding with tourniquet. In case of upper and lower limb bleeding, rubber bands, handkerchiefs and cloth strips can be used to tie tightly at the upper part of the bleeding point and compress the blood vessels to stop bleeding. Relax every 15 minutes.
Emergency disinfection dressing
1. Immediately press the wound with clean gauze and raise the affected part as high as possible in order to stop bleeding quickly;
2. Wash the wound with clean water or hydrogen peroxide swab, and then clean the wound with sterile water or hydrogen peroxide swab;
3. Cover the wound with small gauze soaked in normal saline, and then wrap it with large gauze.