It takes half an hour every day to coax the baby to get up, find clothes, wear socks, go to the toilet, brush teeth and wash face. Finally, I had breakfast, but I was still grinding and hawing. Seeing that I was going to be late for school, I couldn’t control the flood power in my body and roared at him!
Do you want to rush and panic every day? Don’t want children to go to kindergarten late, and don’t want to affect the good mood of children and adults one day, how to do?
First of all, why do children always stay in bed?
Is not enough sleep at night? Or is the wake-up method wrong? Or is the child used to you urge him to get up quickly every day?
First, if you don’t get enough sleep, parents should reflect on it
1. Go to bed on time at night and wake up naturally in the morning
Introspection: do you sleep too late at night? Do you play games for too long? Do you only urge children to go to bed, but adults are interested in watching TV to lure them?
2. Ensure the quality of sleep, so as not to be too sleepy
Is the sleep quality too bad? The baby will kick the quilt, turn over or grind his teeth when he is sleeping. At this time, parents should pay more attention to it.
Second, if the wake-up method is wrong, you might as well try the following methods
My baby didn’t want to get up early when he was in kindergarten at first. After a few days’ observation, I found that the more I called him, the less he could get up, which made me very distressed. I checked the opinions of some experts and tried to change the way of waking up. The effect was very good.
3. It’s better to hug gently than to shout. Children need to spend a little time with their mother in the morning, which may conflict with your rush to go out. But instead of anxious to urge the baby to get up, spend a little time hugging the baby and talking to him for a while, it will be easier for the baby to wake up.
4. Attract the baby to get up with interesting stories. In a beautiful story, the baby not only wakes up automatically, but also often sits up to read the book with you while rubbing his eyes. When you read the whole story, he is completely awake.
5. Maybe it’s your anxiety that makes children learn to escape. The more anxious you are in the morning, the slower the child will move, and even want to stay in bed and not want to listen to your nagging. So, calm down!
6. Compared with the harsh alarm, children prefer to listen to music.
7. Lure the baby to get up with the smell of food.
8. If you find that you are always 15 minutes late, please advance the alarm clock by 20 minutes.
9. Let the child take the consequences for his or her actions. Take criticism from teachers, for example. Taking a day to do the rules can save an infinite amount of time in all the days that follow.
Third, if you are used to your urging, it is urgent to cultivate children’s subjective initiative
Some psychologists have shown that: children who need parents to urge them to get up and go to school every day are easy to lose the ability of self-development. They are like cars stuck in wheels and need to be pushed by parents. You certainly don’t want your child to be like this, do you?
10. Make a schedule to help develop the habit of going to bed early and getting up early
21 days, generally speaking, 21 days, a new habit can be accepted, and the brain will regard the new habit as a daily activity. Children are young, so parents must work together with their children to overcome difficulties. We need more planning and patience in managing the baby’s time.
Don’t shield children from any questions about children. Discuss the time of sleeping and getting up with your children, ask them what kind of wake-up method they like, let them fully participate in the work and rest, develop their subjective initiative, and stimulate their sense of responsibility for time, which will achieve twice the result with half the effort.