On October 15, 2004, Na Ying and Gao Feng’s son, her first husband, were born. However, when her son was less than one year old, Na Ying and Gao Feng were separated. Recalling the scene at that time, Na Ying said, “when I see Xiao happy lying, crying and laughing on the side, I will go crazy for no reason. I think, what is this?” In fact, about one out of every 10 pregnant women will have postpartum depression or anxiety, but Na Ying, who is a mother for the first time, doesn’t know what happened to her. Every day, she doesn’t want to talk, doesn’t want to sleep, doesn’t like to talk to anyone, “the only idea is to die.”
What have what big stars will suffer from postpartum depression, not to mention the ordinary people? Coupled with the current financial crisis, the mental pressure of new mothers has increased, and the risk of postpartum depression has also increased. So, how to prevent and face postpartum depression? Let’s listen to what mom Doudou said!
First, let’s find out which mothers are most likely to suffer from postpartum depression.
High risk group of postpartum depression
1. Pregnant women under 20 years old.
2. Unmarried single mother.
3. Low income, poor economic status and poor living conditions.
4. The mother was born in a single parent family.
5. During her childhood, the puerpera had been lack of security because of the poor care of her parents.
6. During pregnancy, the parturient has a bad relationship with her husband or lacks the care of her family.
7. Maternal education level is not high.
8. Before or during pregnancy, the emotion is often out of control.
9. Few family members or friends can talk about or rely on.
10. Too much pressure during pregnancy or postpartum period.
Why are these 10 types of mothers particularly prone to postpartum depression?
Recommended reading: five killers leading to female private cancer Why is natural delivery safer than cesarean section?