Generally speaking, women who do not breastfeed will come to the period 3 months after delivery, while women who insist on breastfeeding will come to the period 4-6 months. New mothers must be nervous and worried about their first menstruation after childbirth. More or less? Is the color light or dark? Is it clean soon, or is it not clean all the time? Part of lochia lasts until the arrival of the first period, and the new mother is even more nervous. Sometimes it will bring a little trouble to life.
In fact, the postpartum period means that the body begins to resume ovulation, which may cause physical discomfort. Besides, after delivery, the genitals of pregnant women are in the recovery period. Once the postpartum period is not well cared for, it is easy to cause a series of gynecological diseases such as pelvic inflammation and gynecological inflammation. Therefore, you should take good care of yourself and pay attention to the nursing of postpartum period.
1. Pay attention to the selection of reliable sanitary napkins. Use well-known sanitary napkins with guaranteed quality. Don’t use cheap and unknown brands. Some illegal traders use “black heart cotton” to make sanitary napkins, which is very unsanitary and even harmful to health. Therefore, it is better to buy less clothes and snacks than to buy the best sanitary napkins.
2. Take hot baths frequently. In rural areas, it is unreasonable to hear the elderly say that they should not take a bath during menstruation. It should be said that they should not take a cold bath, but take a hot water bath to keep their body clean and clean. Take a shower. Pay attention not to share other people’s clothes and towels, and wash and dry their own appliances frequently.
3. Keep warm. Resistance decreases during menstruation. Pay attention to keep warm. Avoid wading, getting in the rain, swimming or washing your hair and feet in cold water. Don’t sit on a mat or cool ground. Avoid eating too many cold drinks in summer.
4. Eat more chicken soup, pig liver, eggs, fruits, vegetables, red dates, etc., supplement various vitamins and proteins in the body, enhance physique and improve resistance. Do not eat spicy raw and cold and other stimulating food, eat more fiber food, such as sweet potato, bamboo shoots, bananas and so on.
5. Avoid fatigue. Excessive exertion will increase the amount of menstruation and aggravate physical discomfort. Although it is impossible to take care of the baby at home and will certainly hold the baby, most of the children are sticky and cry without holding. During menstruation, new mothers should think of ways to reduce the frequency of holding the child and let themselves have more rest.
(6) keep happy. Postpartum new mothers may be depressed due to the fatigue of taking care of their baby, the change of life circle, the change of diet and living habits. Emotional instability also has a great impact on the recovery of postpartum menstruation. New mothers should relax more, listen to music, read jokes, take more exercise and so on to regulate their emotions and maintain a relaxed and happy mood.
In short, the postpartum period nursing should pay special attention to cleanliness, hygiene and warmth, supplement more vitamins and protein, and keep a happy mood and have enough rest. Only in this way can new mothers say goodbye to the trouble of “menstruation”!