“Menstruation” is the most familiar to female friends, but this month will report to the old friends let us women not worry: “how much menstruation?” “all seventh day is not clean how to do”, “menstrual cycle is so long”…
Menstruation is a barometer of women’s physical health. It really reflects the true situation of women’s body. Every month’s regular leave can not be ignored. If the menstruation is too much and the cycle is too long, we should pay attention to it.
What health signals do menstrual cycles have?
Normal menstruation: menstrual bleeding is 20~60 milliliters normal, more than 80 milliliters for menorrhagia. According to the estimated consumption of sanitary napkins, the normal dosage is changed four or five times a day on average, no more than two packs per cycle (10 tablets per pack). If 3 packs of sanitary napkins are not enough, and almost every sanitary napkin is wet, it belongs to excessive menstruation.
If your menstruation is not over 7 days, or every hour or so you must change the airfoil type of ultra-thick sanitary towel, and often accompanied by blood clots discharge, you are a symptom of menorrhagia.
Normal menstrual cycle: the 35 day menstrual cycle belongs to the normal range. But if your cycle is far beyond the number of days, you should go to see a doctor.
If your menstrual cycle and menstrual cycle are not in the normal range, you need to pay attention to it.
Gynecopathy. Menstrual volume may be caused by gynecological inflammation, may be vaginitis, pelvic inflammation or endometriosis caused by excessive menstruation, because these gynecological diseases will make local blood vessels become very fragile, in the menstrual arrival of blood is not easy to coagulate, which also caused a large amount of menstruation. And the menstrual period is longer.
Uterine dysfunctional bleeding. If anovulatory dysfunctional uterine bleeding and endometrial irregular exfoliation, due to endocrine dysfunction caused by prolonged menstruation.
Pelvic inflammatory disease. Pelvic inflammation, intrauterine femoral polyps, endometritis and other factors such as poor circulation of intrauterine femoral blood, degenerative necrosis or pelvic congestion caused by menorrhea and prolonged period.
Uterine fibroids. Especially the submucous myoma of the uterus, the enlarged area of the uterine cavity, give it contraction abnormality, can cause menorrhea and prolonged period.
Chronic uterine hypertrophy. Because of pelvic congestion, ovarian estrogen continues to increase, so that the myometrium of the uterus is thickened, causing menorrhea and prolonged menstruation.
Endometriosis. It often results in excessive menorrhagia or prolonged menstruation due to the contraction of the uterine myometrium or the enhancement of the endometrium.
Diet therapy for normal menstruation
The ovary regulates the physiological cycle of the female, and the function of the ovary affects the regularity of menstruation. Proper food can regulate the menstrual cycle of women, so go for the ovaries from the diet.
1. Women with severe blood loss should eat more spinach, jujube, red cabbage (soup is red vegetables), raisins and other high-fiber food to supplement blood.
2. avoid eating foods that are too hot, too cold or too variable in temperature.
3. take enough protein. Lunch and dinner eat more meat, eggs, tofu, soybeans and other high-protein foods, supplement the nutrients and minerals flow during the menstrual period.
4. between two meals, eat some walnuts, cashew nuts, dried beans and other foods rich in vitamin B group.
5. avoid caffeinated beverages. Coffee, tea and other drinks will increase anxiety and restlessness, and drink barley tea and peppermint tea instead.
6. eat more high fiber foods. Fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, whole wheat bread, brown rice, oats and other foods contain more fiber, which can promote estrogen excretion, increase the content of magnesium in the blood, regulate menstruation and calm nerves.
Warm hint: in addition to excessive menstrual volume, cycle is too long, menstrual problems and less menstrual volume, short cycle, blood clots, and so on, these are reflecting the status of women’s health, we need to pay more attention to peacetime, pay attention to balanced diet, work and rest, take good care of the body, as far as possible to avoid abnormal menstrual conditions Appear.