1. Tomato and egg rolls.
Ingredients: 2 eggs, 1/4 tomatoes, 1/4 onions, 1 slice ham, a little salt and pepper (can be seasoned with a little salt and pepper in the egg liquid).
1, preparing materials is very common.
2, eggs into the bowl, 2-3.
3, tomato and onion ham cut into Ding.
4. Remove the pan and heat. Pour in a little oil. Stir fry the onions with medium heat.
5, add tomato, Ding and ham to stir fry.
6, at this time can be poured into the egg.
7, when the egg is about to solidify, roll up the egg cake and fry it into golden brown.
Two. Shrimp platoon sandwich.
Ingredients: fresh shrimps, whole wheat bread, cheese slices, tomatoes, lettuce leaves and eggs.
Seasoning: salad dressing, salt, cooking wine, pepper.
1. Fresh shrimp only take shrimps, after cleaning, chop them into hairs, or beat them into hairs with a mixer; then put them into containers, add a little salt, cooking wine, pepper, marinate for a while, and salt must be put less.
2. Add a little water to disperse the eggs, then pour them into the frying pan and spread them into egg cakes. In order to increase the thickness of the egg cakes, the egg cakes can be folded in half.
3. Cook the shrimp cake in a pot with a good egg cake.
4. Cut the fried shrimp cake, egg cake, cheese slices, tomatoes and whole wheat bread into square pieces of the same size, and eat the leftovers.
5. Finally, use whole wheat bread to fold all the ingredients together. Don’t forget to put a layer of salad dressing in the middle of each layer. Finally, it can be fixed with toothpick.
Three, [crispy red bean pie]
Materials: 200 grams of low powder, 40 grams of white granulated sugar, 100 grams of water, and 40 grams of butter.
1. Sift the flour, put the two sides together and relax for about half an hour.
2. Use the time when the dough is relaxed to deal with the red bean stuffing. Put the red beans soaked overnight into the pot, add some fresh water, boil the beans over the heat, and boil the red beans until they are crisp. If there is no soup, the fire can be turned off. Add sugar to boiled red beans and stir them with a spoon continuously. Roll them. Do not mash them all. Keep some beans. This tastes best. So the red bean paste is ready.
3, underneath the oil bag is crisp, that is, the red bean pie skin. Rub up the waked oil and puff separately and divide them into 10 sections.
4, take a piece of oil skin, roll flat, wrapped in crisp, sealed tightly, to avoid the crisp leakage. After this step, wake up for 3-5 minutes.
5, use your palm to flatten the dough, then roll it up with a rolling pin, then roll it up. After this step, wake up for 3-5 minutes.
6, then use the palm to flatten, roll up the bar, roll it up, and wake up for 3-5 minutes. Then you can roll the waxing dough into a round face.
7. Finally, add the red bean stuffing to make the shape of the cake.
8. Brush the egg yolk water twice on the surface of the cake. Put it into the preheated oven at 200 degrees. Bake for about 20-30 minutes. The surface is golden.
Four, [ham roll vegetables]
Ingredients: Ham 4 slices, carrot 35 grams, cabbage 35 grams, onion 35 grams, asparagus, mushrooms and other vegetables you like need 35 grams, cheese slices or shredded cheese appropriate salt, white pepper appropriate amount.
1. Material and preparation: sliced ham, shredded vegetables, folded cheese slices and sliced.
2. Processing vegetable shreds: Water vegetables except onions, add two spoonfuls of salt in boiling water, and take out the drainage water. Add in a large container and stir with salt and pepper.
3. Make ham rolls: Flatten the ham, put the mixed vegetables on it, roll up the cheese sticks and fix them with toothpicks. The cooked ham rolls can be heated slightly in a pan and melted into cheese inside. It can also be heated in a microwave oven. If you like more cheese, you can put another piece on the ham slices. For baking, just roll the ham into the oven, sprinkle the cheese on it evenly, put it in the preheated oven at 200 degrees, bake for about six minutes until the cheese melts into golden yellow.