Freshly squeezed orange juice and orange juice drinks, fruit and jam are often misunderstood as “twins”. Many people directly equate the two, but jam and fruit are not the same thing.
| let’s talk about the ingredient list first
New mothers can carefully look at the ingredients list of jam products on the market. Normally, they are arranged in the order of white granulated sugar, water, fruit and food additives. In fact, the order of the ingredients list is regular. According to the relevant provisions of the national food label, the raw materials used in food should be listed in the ingredients list from high to low.
Therefore, it is not difficult to find that the essence of jam is actually sugar and water. Therefore, if the new mother still holds the idea that jam is actually similar to fruit, she should change it, because if the new mother likes to spread jam on bread, when a thin piece of bread is imported, it is equivalent to a large amount of sugar being eaten by the new mother.
New mom may think: just eat a little. She won’t get fat. She also needs to supplement sugar for daily nutrition. It should be OK. The Nutrition Association recommends that adults eat no more than 25 grams of sugar a day, equivalent to 6 teaspoons. Although the above-mentioned piece of bread coated with jam should refer to the thickness of the coating, normally, the jam on the bread contains 30 grams of sugar.
If you eat too much sugar, you will get fat, fat or fat. Second, high sugar foods are easily addictive. It’s actually hard for new mothers to quit if they habitually eat too much.
| if you want to eat once in a while, is that ok?
Yes, but it’s recommended to make it by yourself, because the jam on the market is mainly made of sugar after careful selection. It’s better to make it by yourself and eat it carefree.
Now let’s teach Xinma how to make strawberry jam:
1. Prepare 1000g strawberries, 30ml lemon juice, 10g white granulated sugar and 10 rock sugar.
2. After washing the strawberries with water, put a small amount of starch and salt into the water, soak them for 5 minutes and then wash them again.
3. Cut the washed strawberries into 10 grams of sugar, mix well, and marinate for more than 1 hour.
4. After curing for half an hour, the strawberries will be juiced. At this time, put 10g rock sugar and boil over high heat.
5. After boiling, change the heat to low, and then do not stop stirring with a spoon. If there is foam on the surface during mixing, skim it with a spoon.
6. Then observe the jam state. When it is almost ready to boil, add 30ml lemon juice and continue to cook over a low heat until it is sticky, and then bottle it.
New mothers should be prepared. Compared with those on the market, such strawberry jam is certainly not as sweet, but its taste is also unusual. You can try it.