Postpartum weight loss is really a classic and eternal topic, how to say, who makes postpartum obesity is the biggest image problem facing the new mothers! A white cover, a thin and melancholy, dress all feel good, new mothers think whether this has been particularly exciting, beautiful, human nature. So take advantage of our excitement, to learn a postpartum weight loss yoga, it is really very exciting.
Exercise the kind of thin you want
This action has a very good effect on the recovery of postpartum mothers. It can return blood to our abdomen, promote blood circulation in the abdomen, strengthen the massage of abdominal organs, and tighten the abdominal fat of postpartum women. At the same time, it can relieve the tension of scapula, get enough blood supply to pelvis, abdomen and back, help Ovaries Function normally, and also help to reduce pain during childbirth.
Main points of action
1. Sit up, keep your back straight and your feet and feet opposite.
2. Inhale and extend your hands to both sides of your body; exhale and place your hands under your toes. Slowly bend down and extend your back forward.
3. Keep two elbows intact and breathe naturally balanced for 3 to 5 times.
4. Strengthen the exercises and keep the position unchanged. The hands extend slowly to both sides and the fingertips touch the ground.
5. Keep breathing naturally for 3 to 5 times, and then return to the cushion.
Comments are closed.