After a woman is pregnant, her body will undergo many changes, some of which can be seen intuitively, such as an increasingly bulging stomach, while others are not easily detected, such as changes in hormones in the body. Some changes do not cause too much trouble to pregnant mothers, but some changes make pregnant mothers feel painful, such as wisdom teeth during pregnancy, hemorrhoids during pregnancy, long spots and acne during pregnancy… Even the nose may change during pregnancy, or become ugly or rhinitis attack, which will make the pregnant mother feel pain, how to do?
Ugly nose during pregnancy
@ Qiqi: I thought I had a big nose. After pregnancy, I felt that my nose was bigger, a little red and a little hard, and my nose was oilier than before. It was ugly and dead. I wonder if I could get back to my pre-pregnancy state after birth.
[I have something to say]
The enlargement of the nose may be the result of the fattening of the whole face. The nose and its surroundings become red or abnormal due to spleen and stomach function. After pregnancy, the food intake is rich in nutrition, the working pressure of the spleen and stomach increases, and the fetus squeezes, which may cause some abnormalities. Red nose, or hormone effects after pregnancy, lead to some changes in the skin, such as rough, greasy, and so on. With the end of pregnancy, these symptoms will gradually disappear.
Daily nose care during pregnancy:
1. Every time you wash your face, it is recommended that your mother clean her nose with a wet towel. If the indoor air is too dry, humidifier can be used to increase the humidity of the air.
2. Keep away from secondhand smoke and dirty air to reduce irritation to nasal mucosa.
3. Wash your hair frequently, take a bath and change pillow bedding to avoid dust and mould.
4. Whether in the office or at home, it is recommended that pregnant mothers open windows regularly for ventilation. If the office can’t open the window, it’s also necessary to go outdoors regularly for fresh air.
5. Eat more vegetables, red beans, lean meat, milk, eggs and other vitamin-rich foods, enhance vascular elasticity, improve the blood circulation of nasal mucosa, reduce the risk of epistaxis and rhinitis.
6. During the period of influenza epidemic, it is suggested that pregnant mothers should go less to public places. If you accidentally catch cold, you should drink ginger brown sugar water in time to drive away cold and reduce the incidence of rhinitis.
Rhinitis during pregnancy
@ Lili: There is rhinitis before pregnancy, but if you take some rhinitis medicine every time, it will soon relieve, and you don’t feel much pain. Since pregnancy, I feel that rhinitis is more prone to attack, and I dare not use drugs casually. It’s really painful.
[I have something to say]
Rhinitis does occur more easily during pregnancy. This is because the estrogen level of pregnant mothers increases after pregnancy, and the nasal mucosa is more sensitive to estrogen, which is prone to hypersensitivity, leading to mucosal blood vessels congestion, dilatation and swelling, gland secretion is strong, so that pregnant mothers have a series of nasal symptoms such as nasal obstruction, runny nose, sneezing and so on. If a pregnant mother has allergic rhinitis before pregnancy, the symptoms of rhinitis after pregnancy will be more serious.
What about rhinitis episodes during pregnancy?
The medication of rhinitis during pregnancy should be cautious. If the symptoms are serious, the medication can be used properly under the guidance of the doctor. Do not use drugs by yourself. How to relieve symptoms of rhinitis without medication? Try these two methods!
1. Massage the nose: Rub the alae of the nose to the root of the nose repeatedly with the forefinger of both hands, improve the local blood circulation of the nasal cavity, and alleviate the symptoms of sneezing and nasal congestion. Massage is not strictly restricted, pregnant Mommy can do it anytime, anywhere, but don’t use too much energy to avoid the red and swollen nose.
2. Rinse the nasal cavity: The symptoms of rhinitis can be significantly improved by injecting normal saline or the solution adjusted by the proportion of nasal salts into the nasal irrigation device to rinse the nasal cavity, and rinsing the nasal cavity 1-2 times a day.
Pregnant mothers must do a good job of routine nose care during pregnancy, pay attention to nasal hygiene, and actively prevent colds. Avoid excessive fatigue, lack of sleep and so on, resulting in decreased immunity, allowing the virus to enter. Proper exercise during pregnancy helps to enhance immunity, reduce the onset of rhinitis and avoid the suffering of rhinitis.