14 cases need to accept cesarean delivery!
It is reported that in recent years, the incidence of cesarean delivery is increasing. According to statistics, most of the obstetrics and Gynecology hospitals have 10-30% of the mode of delivery is the use of lower uterine cesarean section to deliver babies.
What is a caesarean section? Caesarean delivery (caesarean delivery) is through the abdominal wall surgery as a way of production, this is because when waiting for natural childbirth but endangering the lives of the mother and fetus, it is necessary to deliver the fetus out of the body urgently. At this time, cesarean section must be carried out. Why do doctors choose to carry out cesarean section for pregnant women? The following are the indicators of cesarean delivery:
1. Fetal distress: This is because the fetus is in a dangerous state due to lack of oxygen. It may also die. If the heart rate is less than 120 / min, the situation is more critical.
2. Fetal enlargement: fetal volume is too large to be produced through pelvic cavity. For example: diabetic mothers will have an obstacle to fetal enlargement.
3. Too small pelvis: some mothers who are too short in stature do not have enough space for the fetus to pass through the pelvic cavity due to their small pelvis.
4. Incorrect fetal position: the correct production should be the first exposure of the fetal head. However, incorrect fetal positions such as breech presentation, face presentation and occipital transverse position were not correct.
5. Mild pregnancy induced hypertension syndrome: the mother with hypertension, proteinuria, edema syndrome, the fetus will not be able to get enough nutrition and oxygen from the placenta, and can not bear the pressure brought by the production process.
6. The natural production process can not continue to progress: because the mother’s uterine contraction is weak and the cervical dilatation is insufficient, the fetus can not produce.
7. Immature fetus: the immature fetus will be weak, usually less than 36 weeks and less than 5 pounds, and may not be able to bear the pressure of natural childbirth.
8. The fetal volume is smaller than the actual month: the fetal nutrition and oxygen supply are insufficient due to the unsound placenta, resulting in fetal weakness and smaller body shape than the actual month.
9. Placenta previa: placenta previa is also called low placenta. If the placenta is attached to the uterus, it will cause bleeding and block the birth passage of the fetus.
10. Placental abruption: usually placental abruption is caused by high blood pressure or trauma, which leads to vaginal bleeding.
11. Ovarian cyst: the mother’s ovarian cyst can hinder the birth of the fetus.
12. Uterine fibroids: the mother’s uterine fibroids will hinder the birth of the fetus.
13. Maternal suffering from certain diseases, such as diabetes, kidney disease, etc., will form pressure on both the mother and the fetus.
14. Those who have received cesarean section: This is the most common index for accepting cesarean section. Because of previous cesarean delivery, the uterus is more vulnerable to injury, and then decide to use caesarean delivery can reduce the risk of uterine rupture.
In the above 14 cases, doctors usually decide to perform caesarean section for the puerpera to protect the life of the mother and the fetus.