By the second trimester, pregnant mothers should have mastered the principle of “eat less and eat more”! If you don’t eat enough dinner, you should make up for it before you go to bed! Otherwise, empty stomach is also difficult to sleep, if you fall asleep hungry that is more painful, a good night’s dream is afraid to be destroyed! What’s good for pregnant mom to eat before going to bed? Here are four simple recipes for supper. Pregnant moms are not afraid of getting fat after eating them before going to bed. Moreover, the method is very simple. Pregnant moms or expectant dads who are not online in cooking can easily finish it!
Drinking a glass of milk before going to bed can make people fall asleep. Oat has low calorie and low sugar index. Its rich dietary fiber has the effect of cleaning up intestinal garbage. Before going to bed a bowl of simple and nutritious milk oats, enough to fill the empty stomach of pregnant mother.
[raw materials] oatmeal 200g, milk 180g, water appropriate
1. Add proper amount of water into the pot and bring to a boil;
2. Put the oats into the pot, stir well and cook for 2 minutes;
3. Pour the milk into the pot and stir well;
4. Heat gently until boiling.
Whole wheat turkey sandwich
Whole wheat toast is rich in crude fiber and has a certain therapeutic effect on constipation. It is rich in vitamin E, B vitamins, zinc, potassium and other minerals. It’s delicious and nutritious to make a sandwich with turkey slices. It’s really wonderful for the pregnant mother who has a big appetite in the second trimester.
[ingredients]: 1 piece of whole wheat toast, 1 piece of ready to eat turkey, some tomatoes, some lettuce and a little black pepper
1. Bake the whole wheat toast according to your taste, and then cut it in half diagonally;
2. Wash and slice tomatoes, wash lettuce and set aside;
3. Spread turkey slices on whole wheat toast, and then sprinkle with black pepper according to personal taste;
4. Finally, spread tomato and lettuce on the turkey slices in turn.
White Fungus Soup with Lotus Seeds
Although pregnant women should control the intake of sugar, but if not for gestational diabetes, the doctor did not require you to take special and strict control, so this tremella lotus seed soup is good. Lotus seed can promote the secretion of insulin from pancreas, and has the effect of health preservation and tranquilization. Drinking a bowl before going to bed can not only fill your stomach, but also make you fall asleep quickly.
[raw materials] 15g tremella, 50g lotus seed, proper amount of rock sugar and water
1. Wash tremella and soak it in warm water for 1-2 hours;
2. Wash the lotus seeds, remove the core (the core is bitter and cold), and soak it slightly;
3. Remove the pedicel of the blistered tremella, wash and tear it into small pieces, and drain the water;
4. Put Tremella fuciformis and lotus seeds into a pressure cooker, pour in proper amount of water, cover the lid, bring to a boil over high heat for about 5 minutes, then turn to low heat and cook for about 40 minutes;
5. After the pressure relief of the pressure cooker, open the lid, put in an appropriate amount of rock sugar (it is recommended to put as little as possible), and then cook until the rock sugar melts.
Banana contains magnesium, which can relax muscles and help pregnant women sleep better; Moreover, bananas are low in calories and won’t get fat if eaten before going to bed, which can effectively control the weight during pregnancy; In addition, banana is rich in dietary fiber, which can also help constipated pregnant women.
[raw material] 1 banana, 250ml yogurt
1. Peel the banana and cut it into small pieces;
2. Put half of the banana cubes into the blender, pour in the yoghurt and stir it into banana yoghurt;
3. Put the other half of banana cubes into the cup and pour in banana yoghurt.
Hey, hey, am I right! Are these four recipes very simple! It is suggested that the expectant fathers may take the initiative to make a loving night snack for the pregnant mother if they are free. The pregnant mother will be moved to the point of no need!